Effective Date: [INSERT GO LIVE DATE]
[INSERT CLIENT NAME] does not sell any personally identifying information users may have submitted to us though our website. In addition, for lead generation or marketing purposes, we may ask individuals interested in obtaining more information about [INSERT CLIENT NAME]'s products to voluntarily submit their contact information to us.
Information Collected or Tracked by [INSERT CLIENT NAME]
Information Submitted to [INSERT CLIENT NAME][INSERT CLIENT NAME] collects user-submitted information as a response to users wishing to be sent additional promotional information on [INSERT CLIENT NAME]'s products. Personally identifying information would include information such as name, phone number, company, title, and email address.
Use of Information Obtained by [INSERT CLIENT NAME]
Information Users Submit to [INSERT CLIENT NAME]Information gathered is solely used to respond to a user's request for additional information on [INSERT CLIENT NAME]'s products and services. We may also use a user's email address to send promotional or marketing materials such as updates on the [INSERT CLIENT NAME]'s products and services. We use your IP address and browser-type information in the general administration of our website.
- to any third party with your consent
- to companies that provide services to help us with business activities such as marketing or website analytics. These companies are authorized to use your personally identifying information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
- when required by law to comply with a subpoena or other similar legal processes
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or comply with a law enforcement request
Links to External WebsitesThis site may contain links to other websites not connected to [INSERT CLIENT NAME]. Please be aware that [INSERT CLIENT NAME] is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any website that collects personally identifying information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Special Offers and UpdatesWe will occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals, and promotions. You can sign up for these emails from us on our website. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, referring/exit pages, browser type and operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we collect about you.
Blogs and Online CommunityOur website offers publicly accessible blogs and an online community for our customers and partners. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or online community, contact us at [INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS]. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Users registering for our blog or online community agree to our Terms of Service.
TestimonialsWe display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at [INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS].
Safe Harbor Policy[INSERT CLIENT NAME] complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. [INSERT CLIENT NAME] has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view [INSERT CLIENT NAME]'s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/
Access to Your Personally Identifying InformationUsers can update or correct their personally identifiable information or remove it from our contact list by emailing us at [INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS]. Users can expect a response to their access requests in thirty (30) days or less.
Security of Your Personally Identifying Information[INSERT CLIENT NAME] takes steps to protect data from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, whether in trans mission or storage. Please keep in mind, however, no method of transmission over the Internet, or any method of electronic storage is perfectly secure. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at [INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS].
Choices and Opt-out OptionsUsers that have registered for an account on our blog or online community may adjust their privacy, notifications, and subscriptions settings by logging into their account and making the appropriate changes. Additionally, users who no longer wish to receive our updates or newsletters may opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the mailer or by emailing us at [INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS]. Please include the term “OPT-OUT” in the subject line immediately followed by your email address.
Data RetentionWe will retain your contact information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide your services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide services, contact us at [INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS]. Please include the term “OPT-OUT” in the subject line immediately followed by your email address. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Contacting UsIf you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, or your dealings with this website, please email us at [INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS] or write us at the following address:
[INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION]
Terms of Service
The following are the Terms of Service for the [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Website, Blog and Online Community (collectively the "[INSERT CLIENT NAME] Site"). Use of the [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Site indicates you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use the [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Site.
PURPOSEThe [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Community is designed to serve as a resource to [INSERT CLIENT NAME] customers and partners. The [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Community helps us and other members answer questions, share ideas, connect with one another, and benefit from the collective experiences of the community. The [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Blog is designed to be available to [INSERT CLIENT NAME] customers and partners, as well as anyone with an interest in online communities, collaboration, and building engagement.
Our community is nothing without you, and we thank you for your participation.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATEJust get started. You can introduce yourself, ask a question, submit an idea, click to recognize submissions, or even help answer questions that other members have. The more you share, the better it is for everyone. If you're reading this and don't have a profile photo, add one now. Attaching a name to a face helps build community for everyone.
HOW TO ACTWe're almost embarrassed to include this because our community members have been so great thus far. But, if you're wondering some simple things can help:
- Be positive.Everyone loves a positive personality.
- Be helpful.Everyone is here looking to learn and get better.
- Share.You have great experiences that can help others. Share them.
- Be smart.Don't share anything that you wouldn't want up on the Web.That also goes for copyrighted materials.
WE WELCOME YOUR FEEDBACKThanks for being a part of our online community or our blog. If you're a customer or partner, let us know how we can help you.
THE LEGALESEWhat You Can't Do
You may not use your registered account (or allow anyone else to use your registered account) to post or transmit:
- Content that is threatening, defamatory, abusive, hateful, offensive, fraudulent, discloses private matters of another person
- Political or religious statements or commentary.
- Anything that intentionally violates any applicable law or regulation
- Any material that you don't have the right to transmit under law, such as copyright, trade secret, or securities, or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as nondisclosure agreements.
- Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them. This includes any message that solicits or promotes the use of an illegal substance.
- An attempt to impersonate another person
- Private information, such as social security numbers.
- Advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation.
- Any file or link to a file that contains viruses, "Trojan Horses," corrupted files, or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else's computer.
- Messages designed to evade profanity or other filters.
- Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of our guidelines.
If you believe that work belonging to you is displayed on or has been copied onto the [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Site without your permission, please notify by sending a written notification of claimed infringement:
Via Mail[INSERT CONTACT INFORMATION]
Via Email[INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS]
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, your notification must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You must be 13 years of age or older to register an account on the [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Community or Blog.
If you believe your login or password information has been compromised or any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security has occurred, you are responsible for promptly notifying us. You can notify us by sending an email to[INSERT CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS]. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Site at any time, for any reason, with or without prior notice or explanation without liability.
[INSERT CLIENT NAME] reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Use of the [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. You expressly agree that the use of the [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Site is at your sole risk. [INSERT CLIENT NAME] does not warrant that the site will be uninterrupted or error free, nor does [INSERT CLIENT NAME] make any warranty as to any results that may be obtained by use of the service. [INSERT CLIENT NAME] makes no other warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, in relation to the service.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall [INSERT CLIENT NAME] be liable to you or any other person for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this agreement or the use of the service or site. Your sole and exclusive remedy hereunder shall be for you to discontinue your use of the site and terminate this agreement.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend [INSERT CLIENT NAME], its shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any action, cause, claim, damage, debt, demand or liability, including reasonable costs and attorney's fees, asserted by any person, arising out of or relating to: (a) this Agreement; (b) your use of the [INSERT CLIENT NAME] Site, including any data or work transmitted or received by you; and (c) any libelous, slanderous, indecent or other statement concerning any person made or republished by you.
GOVERNING LAW AND VENUE
These Terms of Service constitute a binding agreement. Failure to comply with these Terms of Service may result in account revocation and other legal action. The laws of the [CLIENT STATE], [CLIENT COUNTRY]., shall govern the Terms of Service and the relationship between you and [INSERT CLIENT NAME], without regard to conflict of law provisions. You and [INSERT CLIENT NAME] agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the county of [CLIENT COUNTY], [CLIENT STATE],[CLIENT COUNTRY].
[INSERT SITE NAME OR SITE URL] is a place for [CLIENT NAME] [CONSTITUENT TYPE] to learn, collaborate and share
Welcome.The purpose of this online community is to provide you with a place to learn more about our social collaboration platform, get information on new features, talk with other customers that use the same product as you, and share ideas and experiences about how to build social engagement.
What are some ways to participate in [INSERT SITE NAME OR SITE URL]?
- Personalize your profile with pictures and information about yourself.
- Read and comment on the materials we've provided. We are providing them to help you. Your feedback helps us make them better.
- Share you knowledge or lessons learned that can bring value to others. We all learn more together
- If you don't know something, ask. Maybe we or one of the other users will know the answer
What are the [INSERT SITE NAME OR SITE URL] guidelines?
- Be positive and appropriate. Respect people as individuals by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Don't post content that is inappropriate for the workplace. Don't solicit or advertise in the community. Please don't go on rants against anyone, including US.
- Respect confidentiality. Don't post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party. Make sure you don't post anything about your organization that would get you in trouble.
- Protect privacy. Don't share anything about yourself or your organization that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard.
- Share, share, share. We will do our best to provide valuable content. However, each of you has great expertise in different areas. The more you provide the more valuable a resource this community becomes.
We welcome your feedback and ideasWe want this to be the best community it can possibly be. Let us know what you think and how we can help improve your experience on [INSERT SITE NAME OR SITE URL]. If you have a topic to discuss or a question that cannot be discussed in the community, please contact your Account Manager or Community Consultant directly.
Flag inappropriate content and behaviorThis community is made up of professionals so we don't expect many issues. However, if you recognize any violation of these guidelines, please notify us within the community by choosing "Report As Inappropriate" and let us know why you feel the content is inappropriate.
We hope you enjoy our community. We look forward to participating with you!